Things to know about the Rosendomizil
We are always at your disposal for all of your wishes and requests. Whether you have questions about our individually designed studios, taste preferences or any unusual ideas: Your hosts Verena Mau and Annette Gundlach want you to feel completely at home in the Rosendomizil during your stay. Let's talk about your wishes and plans at any time!
General information about your stay
- All guests please register at the Rosendomizil reception, Lange Str. 2
- WLAN of course is free of charge for all guests of the Rosendomizil
- Feel free to use our private bathing jetty and the lake terrace
- Our gastronomy includes a restaurant, a bar and a café
- Our restaurant is open daily from 8am to 6pm.
- For dinner, we are happy to recommend selected restaurants in the region and make reservations for you on request. If you order in advance, we will prepare a delicious snack that you can enjoy by our fireplace.
- Car underground parking costs € 12.00 per night, bus parking is available
- Additional beds (starting from the age of 7) including breakfast: € 35.00
- Bedding for children including breakfast: € 10.00, baby cot: € 10.00
- Pets welcome by arrangement - pet flat rate: € 9.00
- Golf and tennis enthusiasts receive a 10 percent discount at »Golf & Country Club Fleesensee«
- Our house is smoke-free, thank you for your understanding
- Unfortunately, our hotel does not have an elevator
- Cancellation is free of charge up to 5 days before arrival, until 12pm, in the event of a later cancellation 80 percent cancellation fees will be charged
Overnight stays at Rosendomizil
Lange Str. 2-6
Hotel Rosendomizil Hofgarten
Your message to us
How can we help you? Write us a short message and we will contact you as soon as possible. We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Your trip to the Rosendomizil
The approved climatic health resort of Malchow at the Malchow lake can be found in the middle of the Mecklenburg Lake District between the lakes Plauer See, the Kölpinsee and the Müritz. The old town of Malchow is picturesquely situated on an island framed by the lakes Malchower See and Fleesensee.
How to reach us: You will find the Rosendomizil reception on the island right next to the swing bridge to the mainland. The route planner guides you comfortably to us. You’re welcome!